[extropy-chat] Re: Newtonmass?

Olga Bourlin fauxever at sprynet.com
Fri Dec 24 17:55:27 UTC 2004

From: "scerir" <scerir at libero.it>
> > >Was Isaac Newton born on 25 December or something?
>
> > So Google assures us.
>
> http://www.born-today.com/Today/12-25.htm
> http://www.born-today.com/Today/12-24.htm

Merry Crispness!

I read The Naked Civil Servant some 20 years ago and thought Quentin Crisp
was just great.  In my imaginings (I meander there a lot), I thought it
would be so much fun to give a grand tea party in his honor (at the time I
lived in a house that was perfectly suited for this purpose).  Never in my
wildest dreams did I seriously think it would happen ... but, to make the
long story short, it did.  I was also able to play a delicious joke on
Quentin Crisp (but that's another long story).  In any case, Quentin Crisp
was born on December 25, too - so to me, that day is "Merry Crispness.":

http://www.born-today.com/Today/12-25.htm

Olga