[extropy-chat] a series of unfortunate non-events-blocked site content?

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 21:28:01 UTC 2004

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 15:02:08 -0600, Extropian Agroforestry Ventures Inc. wrote:

>  Keeping the content searcheable is  becoming quite  frustrating .
>  What else should I look for to determine what is happening?

I mentioned back in Nov that you have omitted the <html> tag from the
start of your page source code. This element tells a browser that this
page is an HTML document.

If you omit it then anything reading your page has to make an
assumption. Some crawlers may not assume the <html> tag - I'm not
expert enough in that area to say.

It might make no difference, but why not just put the <html> tag back
in and see what happens? It can't hurt to code to html standards. :)

BillK