[extropy-chat] Charity--Foresight Institute Membership Discount Ends Next Week

duggerj1 at charter.net duggerj1 at charter.net
Sat Dec 25 23:38:48 UTC 2004

Friday, 25 December 2004

Hello all:

     If you've ability to do so, please consider purchasing a Foresight Institute membership as a gift for someone you know. Such a purchase not only helps FI, it also helps the recipient.

     If no such person comes to mind, consider (graduate | college | high school) students of your acquaintance. If you know none, consider a local public school's gifted education program. If you still draw a blank, what about co-workers? None of them suitable? Ask a WTA Chapter or ExI member for suggestions. Finally, there's always yourself.

     The discounts end 31 December 2004.

     DISCLAIMER: I have Senior Associate membership. I do not get a commission on new memberships. FI has not asked me to do this.

Jay Dugger     :     Til Eulenspiegel
http://www.owlmirror.net/~duggerj/
Sometimes the delete key serves best.