Fwd: Re: [extropy-chat] sri lanka tsunami

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 28 00:27:05 UTC 2004

Ah, Kevin, we are the most wealthy nation, so it is assumed that we
must pay the most. That being said, I'd suggest the US govt pro-rate
support based on how cooperative local governments have been to the US
war on terrorism.
Oh, does that sound too insensitive? It's a two way street, but we've
seen which way the traffic wants to flow already.