[extropy-chat] Cool stuff for Newtonmas

Joseph Bloch jbloch at humanenhancement.com
Thu Dec 30 22:49:11 UTC 2004

Actually I had several light sabers that had the telescoping blades over
the years. They weren't nearly as common as the straight-blade sabers,
of course. By far the most fun was the double-bladed "Darth Maul"
lightsaber.

Joseph

Enhance your body "beyond well" and your mind "beyond normal":
http://www.humanenhancement.com