[extropy-chat] Being Extropic [was: the wrong Spike]

Reason reason at longevitymeme.org
Tue Feb 3 19:42:36 UTC 2004

Hmm. What about the importance of information processing as a separate topic
from the importance of information? Or the importance of a growth curve to
information as opposed to preservation? If we're all up for preserving but
not growth or processing, we start to look a lot like the Jarts from Greg
Bear's novels.

Reason
Founder, Longevity Meme