[extropy-chat] CRN Wins Top Honors

Jose Cordeiro jose_cordeiro at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 18:56:56 UTC 2004

Dear Mike and Chris,

    CONGRATULATIONS for your incredible efforts (and results:-) in just one year... and the world is still accelerating...

     Nanotechnologically yours,

     La vie est belle!

     Jose

MIKE TREDER <iph1954 at msn.com> wrote:
CRN is pleased and proud to announce that we have been designated as "Best
Advocate" and "Best of the Best" for 2003 by Nanotechnology Now.

http://nanotech-now.com/2003-Awards/Best-of-the-Best-2003.htm

The Center for Responsible Nanotechnology was founded by Mike Treder and
Chris Phoenix in December 2002. In our first year, we published numerous
papers and articles, made presentations at several conferences, addressed
the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, provided invited submissions to
the British Royal Society and the American Council for the United Nations
University, and energized discussion of nanotechnology policy issues.

The vision of CRN is a world in which nanotechnology is widely used for
productive and beneficial purposes, and where malicious uses are limited by
effective administration of the technology. Thanks to everyone who supported
us, encouraged us, and challenged us in 2003.

Mike Treder
Executive Director
Center for Responsible Nanotechnology
http://CRNano.org

La vie est belle!

Yosé (www.cordeiro.org)

Caracas, Venezuela, Americas, TerraNostra