[extropy-chat] SPACE: where are we?

BillK bill at wkidston.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 19:31:13 UTC 2004

On Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:43 am Robert J. Bradbury wrote:
> I'm simply stating that I want an as real time as possible feedback
> for what the heck is going on.

The best I can think of is to set a Google News Alert.
Go to <http://news.google.com/>
and do several Google Search News searches on something like 'mars
rover' or 'mars rover JPL news' (to make sure your search terms find the
news items that you want).
Then at the foot of the first page of results Google will offer you the
chance to set a News Alert on these search terms.
Click on that and then you can choose 'As it happens' to get instant
email alerts of any new news items for your search terms.

You will probably have to experiment a bit with different search terms
to make sure you only get emails about what you are interested in, but
it should keep you as up-to-date as possible.

BillK