[extropy-chat] Eugen Leitl, you got Klez

Brian Alexander Lee brian_a_lee at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 23:36:24 UTC 2004

> Eugene is correct that MS OutLook Express should not be used by anybody
> with any pretensions to computer expertise.
Bah. I've used outlook express for almost 10 years now with no negative
consequences (other than not being able to view Eugen's messages).

Once hotmail opens up to other mail clients then I'll be off outlook express
in a heartbeat. Until then I'm chained to this client.

It's acceptable for what I need. It sends and received emails appropriately
and as long as I don't open any attachments I'll be virus free.

Don't you know that anti-snobbery is the new snobbery? All the cool people
went back to windows when all the losers moved to mac and linux (and tell us
about it all the time). It's like when communism went to the left so far it
became fascism.

BAL