[extropy-chat] Religion: A discussion

Brent Neal brentn at freeshell.org
Wed Feb 11 21:10:33 UTC 2004

 (2/11/04 8:10) Mike Lorrey <mlorrey at yahoo.com> wrote:

>The Catholic Church has endorsed evolution, as have the
>Unitarian/Universalists, while the Congregationalists are generally in
>agreement, but getting them all to agree on anything in particular is
>difficult. Anglican Bishop Robinson of NH has endorsed evolution as
>well, last I heard.

No. Because 1) The Catholic Church has -not- to my knowledge, endorsed evolution. 2) UUA is -not- Christian, as I stated before, which leads me to believe that not only did you not read my email, you also have no idea what you're talking about, and the Anglican church has -not- endorsed evolution, which I know because I -was- Anglican before I left.

Brent Neal
Geekery. Politics. Spirituality.
http://brentn.freeshell.org/blog
"Is reincarnation like rebooting your soul?"