[extropy-chat] Software exposure: was Re: Eugen Leitl, you got Klez

emlyn on nagero nagero at chariot.net.au
Thu Feb 12 03:42:12 UTC 2004

This is now out of context. I know what Multiuser support is for and why
it's a damned good idea. I wished I had it in the 80s on DOS and Windows
PCs, but only for really geeky reasons; given the niche those machines
occupied (non networked minimal computing platforms for homes and small
business), it just wasn't necessary. They also didn't have 3D accelerated
graphics, or DSL modems.

Emlyn