[extropy-chat] gay marriage

Brian Lee brian_a_lee at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 15:24:53 UTC 2004

>From: "Giu1i0 Pri5c0" <gpmap at runbox.com>
>To: "ExI chat list" <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
>Subject: RE: [extropy-chat] gay marriage
>Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 07:19:55 +0100
>
>I don't think Muslim culture is more against homosexuality than Christian
>culture. If you refer to "the threat from having
>religious influence on American policy" then I agree.

I disagree, while some of the "most civilized" Muslim nations still carry
the death penalty for homosexuality (Egypt, Saudi Arabia) your statements
abov is incorrect.

I've yet to see any major Christian church condone killing homosexuals. I've
heard some bastardly statements like "they will burn in hell" or "God will
judge them", but that is a far cry from having them murdered.

BAL