[extropy-chat] gay marriage

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 gpmap at runbox.com
Tue Feb 17 19:08:44 UTC 2004

But again, what does this have to do with Muslims? Right wing Christian
fundamentalists say the same things and worse. They also act instead than
only talking, for example by beating gay couples and burning their houses.
As Our Lord Jesus Christ said, "don't look at the straw in your brother's
eye..."