[extropy-chat] List of silly misconceptions

Kevin Freels kevinfreels at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 02:01:57 UTC 2004

I can't seem to find it here. I did locate some old zip disks, but my zip
drive is on the fritz. I'll have to borrow one from a friend of mine. I was
using the zips for backups before the CDRW was reasonably priced. That was
right around the same time that I put the list together. I also remember
uploading it as an HTML document to a free server. Maybe fortunecity. I'll
have to check that as well.