[extropy-chat] Time Travel Fund

Kevin Freels kevinfreels at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 00:05:54 UTC 2004

I already wrote a letter to my own descendents and placed it into a
safe-deposit box asking for someone from the future to come get me. There
are instructions outside to pass on the care of the letter to the next
descendent and all those things I could think of to make sure it gets passed
on.

Unfortunately, I am still here so I can only assume my letter never made it,
or time-travel never will become possible....................