[extropy-chat] SPACE: new planet?

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 21 03:21:54 UTC 2004

> Harvey Newstrom
> Subject: RE: [extropy-chat] SPACE: new planet?
>

> Yay!  I still predict that there are even larger objects in
> the Kuiper Belt... Harvey Newstrom, ...

Ja, there's no telling how far that Kuiper Belt goes.
There could be a bunch of Plutesimals out there.

Harvey, I never realized why you took such interest
in Pluto.  It's because it is carbon rich?  That
would make it valuable real estate indeed.  I expect
carbon will eventually be the most valuable element
of all, being the most versatile.  spike