[extropy-chat] Cool: Cancer Killing Nano

Sat Feb 21 23:37:06 UTC 2004

Russell Evermore wrote,
> <http://nanotechwire.com/news.asp?nid=725>

I am slightly disturbed that this was developed by the military first and
diverted to medical uses later.  I hope this wasn't part of a
nanotech/biotech weapon.  Anyway, it fits in with my predictions that the
government/military complex will lead the way in nanotech advances.

--
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM, IBMCP, GSEC
Certified IS Security Pro, Certified IS Auditor, Certified InfoSec Manager,