[extropy-chat] website gravestone

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 25 06:09:31 UTC 2004

When my time on this planet is over, may it be
maaaany years in the future, I plan to get in the
old liquid nitrogen bath with Ted, but suppose I were
one of those who didn't believe in such a thing.

If one were to have a website engraved on one's
headstone, what is the best way to sign up for and
prepay some service to ensure that the website will
not 404 for at least a century hence?  One could
then post one's photos, one's DNA sequence, papers,
hobbies and interests, research, relatives living
and past, one's predictions, investments, favorite
charities, a reference to the extropian archives
where one has deposited one's favorite ideas for
years, etc.  One could even write one's own
urology.  Or whatever it is called.

How?

Business opportunity for some of you web jockies?