[extropy-chat] BIO: hairy mice

Technotranscendence neptune at superlink.net
Wed Feb 25 14:37:29 UTC 2004

On Wednesday, February 25, 2004 9:13 AM Robert J. Bradbury
bradbury at aeiveos.com wrote:
> So for those women who believe "size does matter" as
> a recent sitcom put it -- don't look at the length
> of the fingers -- instead get the guy to take off
> his shirt and check out how furry the fellow is.
> And for the men, a small amount of facial hair on
> your significant other may not be such a bad trait...

Ah, but people can remove hair.  So it's not a good indicator,
especially these days when it is fashionable for men to remove body
hair.  (This is assuming it's ever a good indicator.  My own anecdotal
accounts would lead me to believe it's not.:)

Later!

Dan
http://uweb.superlink.net/neptune/MyWorks.html