[extropy-chat] FSP: Live from the Free State

Thu Feb 26 03:44:14 UTC 2004

Mike Lorrey wrote,
> Hey extropes,
> Some links mentioning me RE the FSP in this past weeks news:

Excellent work, Mike.  I'm impressed!  You getting things done and getting
noticed.  All of our transhumanist movements could take some tips from you.

--
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM, IBMCP, GSEC
Certified IS Security Pro, Certified IS Auditor, Certified InfoSec Manager,