[extropy-chat] To All Alcor Members

Adrian Tymes wingcat at pacbell.net
Fri Feb 27 03:49:15 UTC 2004

--- "Stephen J. Van Sickle" <sjvans at ameritech.net>
wrote:
> b.     Require a cryopreservation expert on the
> staff of the Funeral
> Board to execute oversight;
>
> c.     To establish the statutory legitimacy of
> cryonics through a
> legislated definition of cryopreservation;

If these go through...congratulations, you've
embedded this into the government, much like state
lotteries in many states.  But that's a good thing in
this case, considering the alternative we were faced
with.

- someone to whom life has just handed life insurance,
thus removing his only reason on waiting to apply for
Alcor membership (once the paperwork clears).