[extropy-chat] Earthlink ?

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Fri Feb 27 22:05:32 UTC 2004

The last Earthlink member I dealt with had his Earthlink spamblocker
set to refuse all emails except from those addresses he'd listed. I
was *replying* to an email of his, but I had to go first to
Earthlink's "prove you are a human" page and decipher a word in a jpeg
and then I had to go ahead and send my mail, hoping he would check his
"junk mail" before it got deleted. I never heard from him, so he's off
my list of correspondents. :p

If I had Earthlink I'd be checking my settings very carefully to see
what I might be filtering out inadvertantly.

Remember, AOL did something similar and caused untold trouble for this
list!

Regards,
MB