[extropy-chat] Simulation Argument critique

rick aperick at centurytel.net
Sun Jan 4 05:22:54 UTC 2004

Mike Lorrey wrote:
>Contradiction: killing humans who would otherwise prevent others from
gaining access to radical life extension technology, to such a degree as
to cause death. Is it wrong to kill such humans or not?
/>

That would depend on whether there is anyone left who is reckless enough
to judge it as wrong -- and speak his mind. Good and bad are concepts
that beg the questions: good for who, and bad for who. Woops, my Rand
roots are showing -- I'm sooo embarrassed.