[extropy-chat] The Golden Transcendence

Dirk Bruere dirk at neopax.com
Mon Jan 5 22:44:09 UTC 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Damien Broderick" <thespike at earthlink.net>
To: "ExI chat list" <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 10:36 PM
Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] The Golden Transcendence

Seen it and discounted it before I asked the original question.

> which gives his @:
>
>   john-c-wright at sff.net

ie it's not his website.
So, the answer is 'he has no website of his own'.
If you can remember far enough back, the question was 'Does the author have
a website?'
Try and be less of a smart arse when someone asks a question in future.

Dirk

The Consensus:-
The political party for the new millennium
http://www.theconsensus.org