[extropy-chat] Hell

Dirk Bruere dirk at neopax.com
Tue Jan 6 17:34:59 UTC 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin Freels" <kevinfreels at hotmail.com>
To: <natashavita at earthlink.net>; "ExI chat list"
<extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 5:13 PM
Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] Hell

> >  Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their
> > religion, you will go to Hell. Since there are more than one of these
> > religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we
can
> > project that all souls go to Hell.
>
> This just happens to be my initial reasoning behind becoming an atheist!
lol

And is hence flawed.
However, from a theological POV Asatru is interesting.
Here most people reside in Hel (now where did Xians get their version
from?...) until it is time to be reborn into their family line again.
Others are selected by the Gods and Goddesses to reside with them in their
halls, the most famous being Odin's - Valhalla.

Dirk

The Consensus:-
The political party for the new millennium
http://www.theconsensus.org