[extropy-chat] The Golden Transcendence

Dirk Bruere dirk at neopax.com
Tue Jan 6 21:26:07 UTC 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Lorrey" <mlorrey at yahoo.com>
To: "Dirk Bruere" <dirk at neopax.com>; "ExI chat list"
<extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 9:17 PM
Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] The Golden Transcendence

> > Google to
> > work?
> > >
> > > Somebody's gotta use that in their sig :O)
> >

> > Somebody should read the thread and discover that the question asked
> > was not
> > the question answered.
> > Since you're so smart why not tell me how google can return a
> > non-existent
> > URL?
>
> Don't need a nonexistent URL, you need to google:
> http://www.sff.net/people/john-c-wright/
>
> No wonder you don't like libertarians, you won't get off your own duff
> to google something.

Did it, got that URL some time before I asked the question.

> > He has a homepage - HE DOES NOT HAVE A WEBSITE (as far as anyone here
> > knows).
> > Can you understand the subtle difference? Can you now understand the
> > question?

> Website and home page are not necessarily different things. Nor is a
> site what you asked for, you asked first whether he had a site, then
> you asked for a URL. The URL referenced above is a site (notice, no
> ".html" file specified), not a home page, which would be either
> index.html or home.html, or index.php, or something of that sort.

Are you all retards here?
Unable to see what the question is without a dictionary?
You another Mensa member?

Have some free info -
http://www.sff.net/people/john-c-wright/
is shorthand for
http://www.sff.net/people/john-c-wright/index.html

Dirk

The Consensus:-
The political party for the new millennium
http://www.theconsensus.org

or

http://www.theconsensus.org/index.html