[extropy-chat] Heinlein for real

rick aperick at centurytel.net
Wed Jan 7 03:49:32 UTC 2004

Major wrote:

>> PS: Hella good postings today, I love you guys.

>All of us?

>Sorry, couldn't resist.

Actually, at the instant in which I typed those last four words my
personal simulation avatar switched to the personality and likeness of
Erick Cartman. And I had in fact typed "I love you guys -- except you
Kenney" but then quickly morphed back into aperick, reached for the
White-Out but then remembered the backspace key. And it's ape-rick NOT
a-prick you bastards :)

Rick Woolley, Closet nudist*, Certified Scientist Type, Confirmed
Atheist, radical thinker, notorious fuck-up, and self-proclaimed
singular authority on the abysmal depths of human stupidity that only we
few lack.

* Part time comedian and recovering idealist ... now show me yours :)
http://home.centurytel.net/rickw aperick at centurytel.net