[extropy-chat] More good stuff from Michael Crichton

Paul Grant paulgrant999 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 9 00:12:15 UTC 2004

I just read an interesting paper about weather prediction;
not in the sense of what will happen tomorrow, but statistically,
what percentage of x can u expect.  Its based off of chaos theory,
primarily examining what portions of weather systems were scale
independent.  It was interesting/thought provoking.  Not sure if
I believe it (at this point).  But does indicate an interesting line
of thought.

omard-out