[extropy-chat] ENOUGH already

Russell Evermore nanowave at shaw.ca
Sat Jan 10 19:53:55 UTC 2004

Oh my my.

Is war extropic or entropic? Well, I should have thought Einstein cleared up
such questions long long ago. Is a siphon entropic or extropic? Obviously it
depends at which side of the flow you happen to be looking at, the uphill
side or the down.

As Joey Tribiani once put it: This question is moo (i.e. so dumb that even
cows don't spend a lot of time talking about it)

Fundamentalist Islam, led by Osama Bin Luddite, has chosen this age (my age,
my son's age) to wage a war of aggression against modernity. When war has
been declared on your person, your continent, and your core values, you have
but two choices - you fight or you flee.

Is it extropic to fight? Is it extropic to flee? Where will you flee - Mars?

-------------

>From the inside flap of _Onward Muslim Soldiers_ by Robert Spencer:

In this shocking new book, author Richard Spencer details how jihad warriors
have already established numerous foothoods right here in America, and are
an established, growing, and ominous threat in Europe. "Onward Muslim
Soldiers" reveals the openly violent contempt that radical Muslims in the
United States and around the world have for Western freedom and tolerance,
and details why a clash of civilizations is already upon us.

Spencer exposes the truth about radical Islam that the media denies and
disregards including:

1) Why Iraqi democracy will have a tough time no matter how long American
troops stay in the country
2)The American Left: its unholy alliance with radical Islam
3)The concept of jihad: how it poisons chances for peace in Israel and in
other conflicts
4)The myth of Islamic "tolerance" in history and today
5)Why the threat of violent jihad is growing daily, despite claims that
Islam is a "religion of peace"
6)How Muslims are undermining Western Europe's commitment freedom
7)Why moderate Muslims have been unable to stop the spread of violent Islam

Using Muslim sources, Robert Spencer uncovers tracts that influence radical
Muslims--material full of naked hatred and intolerance; material that is
freely and popularly available, and that is almost completely ignored by the
establishment media.

This explosive book concludes with a series of practical steps that we must
take to combat jihad terrorism--before it's too late.