[extropy-chat] IP: "So five minutes ago" stolen

Walter Purvis wpurvis7 at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 11 18:55:27 UTC 2004

Stolen? Coined by a list member here? Please. The phrase "So five minutes
go" has been around for more than a decade -- it appeared in the 1992 Buffy
the Vampire Slayer movie, for instance, and I doubt it was original then --
and has been in widespread use for many years (I bet I've seen it in at
least a dozen articles in the past couple of years).