[extropy-chat] NATURE: Nanoparticles enter the brain

Extropian Agroforestry Ventures Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Mon Jan 12 05:31:29 UTC 2004

Gives more credibility to the old  practice  of aromatherapy....
Intranasal insulin and flue vaccines may poke up past the radar as well.
With such a myriad of scents from perfumes to weed sprays to "new car smell",
almost everthing with a relatively small molecule has a confirmed direct   neuro
delivery pathway to examine.
Morris J