[extropy-chat] ENOUGH already

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 22:10:25 UTC 2004

--- Paul Grant <paulgrant999 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Just to point out a screwed up assumption on your part;
> war does not inherently have any rules (ergo why wars
> suck).

I guess I just imagined the week I spent learning the Laws of War when
I was in basic training. Only people who have never had such training,
or never had the inclination to research the subject, would make such
inane statements.

I'll notice that I've been advising those who disagree with me on
military law subjects on this list to actually READ the Geneva
Conventions. To date, it doesn't appear that anyone has taken me up on
that advice.

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                       - Gen. John Stark