[extropy-chat] Fractals and Crash

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Thu Jan 15 08:56:01 UTC 2004

Hi everyone. I just started creating fractals and I have put up a
preliminary page here: http://www.nanogirl.com/fractals/index.html . My
other news is that my computer crashed on the 3rd. I have sent that drive to
a recovery service and I am now running on a new drive with a clean install.
I have nothing before that date until I have my original disk shipped back
to me and am able to gather the files and put them back where they belong.
It's been a long arduous process re-installing all of my programs, but I am
working on it. So bear with me, if I do not have personal email addresses or
data and might be behind on projects. Thanks, Gina`

Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
Nanotechnology Industries
http://www.nanoindustries.com
Personal: http://www.nanogirl.com
Foresight Senior Associate http://www.foresight.org
Nanotechnology Advisor Extropy Institute
http://www.extropy.org
Tech-Aid Advisor http://www.tech-aid.info/t/all-about.html
nanogirl at halcyon.com
"Nanotechnology: Solutions for the future."