[extropy-chat] Fractals and Crash

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Fri Jan 16 23:10:06 UTC 2004

It's interesting that you point this out. Of course I do back up my data,
and in fact it was while I was actually doing a backup of my internal drive
to an external Iomega hard drive that my system crashed and when rebooted
found it's way to an irreversible blue screen of death. The data lost, was
the data between backups (it only takes a minute for me to change the
structure and add files to my system i.e animation programs). I use cd, DVD
and external. Sometimes, things just happen at the wrong moment.........this
isn't the first time. This was a file allocation problem, which made it
impossible to repair with any software, bootables or recovery console. At
any rate, my main concern here, was to inform others that I work with on
various projects, of the situation. No comments on the fractals? Thanks!
Gina`