EDU: Public Schools (Was: Re: [extropy-chat] Game theory ofcommon cold)

Mon Jan 19 18:15:54 UTC 2004

Mike Lorrey wrote,
> Actually, most states give tax rebates to senior citizens (in
> this case, typically people over 50 or 55) who no longer have
> stay-at-home children. Some states issue blanket exemptions
> for residencies that require that all tenants have no minor children.

I have never heard of this.  Does that mean gay homeowners can get special
tax breaks for not having children?  :-)

--
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM, IBMCP, GSEC
Certified IS Security Pro, Certified IS Auditor, Certified InfoSec Manager,