EDU: Public Schools (Was: Re: [extropy-chat] Game theory of common cold)

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Mon Jan 19 23:48:02 UTC 2004

Perhaps if people actually thought they were paying for education
they'd pay a bit more attention to what the kids were doing in school.

I know *we* paid close attention. We were paying tax for public and
tuition for private school... Arrgh. It was a rough time. But we felt
we had little choice where we lived.

Good luck with your girls. You're giving them the chance they need. :)

Regards,
MB

 There must be a lot of