[extropy-chat] Meta:searching list archives

Russell Evermore nanowave at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 20 03:42:00 UTC 2004

OK, I want to search all of the extropians and extropy-chat archives
(subject headers and message texts) going back five or more years for one
single and EXTREMELY important word. I want to enter that word one time into
one text box and then click "search". The word is very significant from a
transhumanist perspective and I want to know if anyone has discussed it here
before.

Question 1:  Possible?
Question 2: Where?
Question 3 (if no):  Aw come on, why the hell not?

RE
nanowave at shaw.ca