[extropy-chat] Saving the Hubble

Extropian Agroforestry Ventures Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Tue Jan 20 05:28:01 UTC 2004

I think that is the key issue.  Could hubble be able to see things that its
owners might not want seen?  It could accidentally see things military
planners want to keep classified.  It may have become to dangerous to allow
to operate?
A bit far farfetched .... are their any other  supporting arguments for
this?

...Morris