[extropy-chat] Meta:searching list archives

aperick at centurytel.net aperick at centurytel.net
Tue Jan 20 21:35:11 UTC 2004

Harvey Newstrom Wrote:

>I have not been able to get the searches to work on the Extropians Lists
for
many years.  Others have complained before that they don't work.  I am not
sure how this can be done.  I, too, would love to be able to search archives
for keywords.
/>

Providing you have built up your own archive, you can use any of many MS
search techniques to quickly and easily find what you seek. If you use
outlook it has an advanced find feature that you can run on an entire
folder. If you did not personally save (archive) your daily list
compilations, you could ask others on the list to share theirs with you.