[extropy-chat] ECON: US products still globally dominant

Paul Grant paulgrant999 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 02:11:40 UTC 2004

Funny; I just talked to some of my relatives in Egypt,
and my cousin (who just came back from there), and according
to them, the boycott against american products and restaurants
is still going strong.  McDonalds (and other food chains perceived
as American) are empty.  'course thats just one arabic country,
*BUT* egypt is well-known for it being the most liberal/moderate
of muslim countries.

omard-out