[extropy-chat] Lie detector glasses

Thu Jan 22 02:08:35 UTC 2004

Kevin Freels wrote,
> If we eliminate the pilot entirely, the plane couldn't be
> taken over. :-) They may be able to take hostages, but they
> can do that anywhere.

Actually, we should just eliminate the cockpit door.  Hijackers can do
whatever they want in the cabin, but they won't be able to take over the
plane.  This is the most direct method.

--
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM, IBMCP, GSEC
Certified IS Security Pro, Certified IS Auditor, Certified InfoSec Manager,