[extropy-chat] Polly "Charlie"- Churchill's parrot

Paul Grant paulgrant999 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 02:14:57 UTC 2004

Lobsters too incidentally; their DNA repair mechanism
is supposed to be OUTSTANDING.  Theirs also a couple
of other cold-weather, cold-blooded reptilian/amphibians
that have some REMARKABLE adaptations to the cold.
Think, FROZEN as a hocky-puck, then thawed out and everything
is ok :)  I'm planning on incorporating a small "zoo" in my future
home, with breeding pairs of some of the more interesting creatures
in natures repetoire (sp, ok, I've never read it, so lighten up)..

omard-out