[extropy-chat] Self-Enhncmnt: data acquisition at high speed

Paul Grant paulgrant999 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 02:17:36 UTC 2004

I've got a TERRIBLE memory for facts;  on the plus side I can
rederive most stuff I need fairly easily, particularly conceptual
ideas.  I'm floating around in too much information, without a good
way to keep it organized :)  Thats my next (software) project; I think
the biggest problem is going to be the storage space required.

omard-out