[extropy-chat] Webpanto

scerir scerir at libero.it
Thu Jan 22 18:52:36 UTC 2004

I receive, every day, mails like that below.
Is there some hidden/random meaning? Or it is just
a robot playing? A new transnational joke?
Crosswords? Webpanto?
s.

(Redundant quotation)
God has chosen that which is the most simple in hypotheses
and the most rich in phenomena. But when a rule is extremely
complex, that which conforms to it passes for random.
-Leibniz, Discours de métaphysique, VI, 1686