[extropy-chat] About SPAM again

Emlyn O'regan oregan.emlyn at healthsolve.com.au
Fri Jan 23 01:17:28 UTC 2004

Apparently a bunch of people already do this:

A funny example...
http://www.wendywillcox.50megs.com/

A list of other examples
http://www.metaeureka.com/cgi-bin/odp2.pl?dir=Computers/Internet/Abuse/Spam/
Humor/

It doesn't have to be a waste of time if you make it fun. It looks like it
just needs some organisation to make playing with spammers a more mainstream
hobby.

Emlyn