[extropy-chat] snowflakes

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 12:07:02 UTC 2004

--- Amara Graps <amara at amara.com> wrote:
> It's snowing in Rome!
>
> In honor of the pretty flakes floating outside of my window ...
>
> http://www.its.caltech.edu/~atomic/snowcrystals/photos/photos.htm

Hey, where's all that global warming we keep getting promised? I'ts
been sub zero (F) here for two weeks. It's so cold it has to *warm up*
in order to snow around here. I've been working hard polluting this
year so's I won't have a cold winter. I want my money back.

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                       - Gen. John Stark
                                       - Mike Lorrey