[extropy-chat] [comp] Protect an exe?

Emlyn O'regan oregan.emlyn at healthsolve.com.au
Tue Jan 27 02:10:45 UTC 2004

Thanks Alejandro.

I'm aware of this, and there's no way around it as far as I can see.
However, I'm hoping it'll stop the spread of a virus infected file. With
luck, the person whose machine is virus infected, who originally infects my
program, will notice before they send it. Maybe they'll even go get some
virus detection software!

I'm not trying to completely protect my file (impossible!). Just stop
viruses spreading via my exe, and thus protect our reputation.

Emlyn