[extropy-chat] Near East: The mother of all crappy deals

Russell Evermore nanowave at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 29 18:33:04 UTC 2004

Ok, I'll admit I haven't (and won't) spend a whole lot of time studying
this, but if someone here understands what I'm obviously missing, kindly
toss me a sentence or two and dispel my confusion.

In a so called "historic" prisoner swap brokered with Hezbollah, Israel is
freeing some 420+ live prisoners and 59 dead militants in exchange for the
release of ONE live Israeli business man and THREE dead Israeli soldiers?

Russell Evermore
~scratching his head~
nanowave at shaw.ca