[extropy-chat] SPACE: Spirit Problems

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 19:55:33 UTC 2004

--- "Joseph S. Barrera III" <joe at barrera.org> wrote:
> Robert J. Bradbury wrote:
>
> >need no friggen 384 MB of memory.  I could tell you stories
> >about what one can do with a PDP 11/10 and 16 MB of memory...
> >

> I'm pretty sure you mean 16 KB :-)

YOU HAD 16 KB? or is that 16 Kb? I remember my first computer, 512
bytes of user programmable memory. Used it to to build a programmed
disco light panel out of fiberglass electroluminescent formation lights
for the dances at my junior high school. Made me king geek overnight.
Thanks, dad.

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                       - Gen. John Stark