[extropy-chat] EVENT! Max turns 40!

Fri Jan 30 04:30:20 UTC 2004

Ha!  He's just a baby!  I'm a 40-and-*half*...

Remember how children used to brag about fractional years?  And then they
counted whole years?  And now we mark decades as milestones?

I don't think transhumanists will even be considered adults until they reach
their first millennium.  So...

Happy .04th kilobirthday, Max!  I wish you many, many kilo more!

--
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM, IBMCP, GSEC
Certified IS Security Pro, Certified IS Auditor, Certified InfoSec Manager,